Exciting corporate video production company expanding our output for clients and looking at innovative new video technology. We are constantly innovating both in technology and how we convey messages for our clients. We are now looking for an enthusiastic Editor to join our team and help create exciting, fresh content for our growing client base. The position would perhaps be best for someone who has experience editing corporate films, and is looking to learn more about their craft from working on a constant stream of new projects (there is still the opportunity to work on outside projects alongside this job). The last editor did join us straight from film school where he had gained substantial editing experience prior to joining us. At Tin Pan he was mentored, then became the senior editor and now after 8 months experience is moving on.
The work will be a combination of short form social media clips, corporate documentaries and a variety of other video formats. With a background in drama, we approach every project with this in mind and look to produce fiction projects in the near future. We are also passionate about the environment, currently working for a groundbreaking environmental organisation.
Tin Pan Media is an ambitious company constantly innovating and working with exciting, high profile clients in a dynamic, friendly working atmosphere. Founded by a BAFTA nominated director and ex-BBC Journalist, this position is a great opportunity to learn and grow as an editor. There will be an initial three-month trial period with the opportunity of a permanent position thereafter.
Send us 5-10 individual pieces of original work that showcase your style and skill, with a concise covering letter and clear explanation of these pieces. They don't have to be long, as we are interested in somebody who can create short, thoughtful and creative social media clips. Please do not send a montage of showreel content.
● Proficient in Premier Pro
● Creative, inventive and curious
● Reliable and flexible
● Comfortable working to deadlines
● Technically and organisationally minded
● Keen to research and observe market trends in how video is being used
● Aware of social media and it’s capabilities
● A fast learner, able to adapt to what is required
● Able to access strong, stable broadband. All work will be remotely done.
What Tin Pan Media offers you:
● Negotiable, flexible hours to help you manage your work life balance
● Work on a variety of content with different clients
● A valued member of the team, listening to your ideas
● Experience working with clients and generating videos for them
● A relaxed, personable work environment
● The opportunity for career progression
● The chance to learn and be mentored
We are an inclusive employer and can be flexible to your life. The current editor will be on hand to make sure you understand everything and are comfortable with what needs to be done. We have multiple positions available and even if you are not successful this time, let us know if you are happy for your CV to be kept on file as we do dip into them when busy.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS - Friday 1st October.
We will need the successful applicant to start on 11th October.
Our previous Editor had this to say: "Started in a temporary position and
ended up staying on full time for 8 months. Really great experience working
with clients and collaborating on projects. Perfect remote working."
Work from home: Can be done from home
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org